A Bunch of Clowns You’ve Never Heard of Who Will Make Packers Roster
Look, this should come as no surprise if you follow the Green Bay Packers religiously. They keep a bunch of clowns you’ve never heard of each year.
Some of them are undrafted free agents like Dezman Moses or Sam Shields. Others are guys that sat around on the practice squad like [shudder] Graham Harrell. And then there are others who Big Ted just signed to free agent contracts, like… well, we don’t really remember any of those guys.
But there might be one this year! Because, as you know, Big Ted hasn’t signed anyone of note in free agency since Charles Woodson.
But that’s not the point. The Packers are going to have a bunch of clowns you’ve never heard of — and we use that term very loosely, because some of these guys are going to contribute — on their roster this season.
Here’s a look at those guys and why you should keep an eye on them.
This, of course, is a tribute to the evil genius that is Ted Thompson. Big Ted, we salute you!
- Important NFL Offseason Dates
- Green Bay Packers Grades the Total Packers’ Way
- March Madness: Top Green Bay Packers from Sweet 16 Schools
- The Story Behind Our New Site, Today in Green Bay Packers History
- Green Bay Packers will Update Postseason Ticket Policy