Aaron Rodgers is Playing Pebble Beach Again
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is back at Pebble Beach playing in the AT&T Pro-Am.
Rodgers was in a group with tennis player Andy Roddick at the start of the tournament on Wednesday. We’re thinking that was planned. You know, because people call both of them ARod. Think of the laughs from the resulting confusion!
If you were unaware, Roddick is married to Brooklyn Decker. Google her.
As for Rodgers, he trotted out a custom-made green driver for the tournament. Then on Friday, he was sporting pretty much the exact same outfit as Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who’s also playing in the tourney.
Last we checked, Rodgers and partner Jerry Kelly were sitting at -14, which was good enough to put them in a tie for 32nd.
- Aaron Rodgers Talks Mustaches [Video]
- Aaron Rodgers: Dumb and Dumber Version
- Here’s the Aaron Rodgers Infographic, Which Is Awesome
- Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre Got Together Last Night [Video]
- Aaron Rodgers Didn’t Think Much of the Trick Play Either