The Ladies of Super Bowl Media Day 2013
Tuesday was Super Bowl media day, which means a bunch of clowns who know nothing about football get to ask NFL players dumb questions.
The NFL hands out more than 5,000 media credentials for this operation. Well-known football-focused powerhouses like Inside Edition get passes, for example. Meanwhile, ESPN shows up to ask guys how ticklish they are.
It’s a real focused, straight-forward affair that certainly has nothing to do with money.
The great thing about media day is this. There are always a few beautiful women on hand reporting for something like Kuwait TV or Channel 7 out of Buenos Aires. Do they know anything about football?
But they always make the place look better. Just last year we were introduced to Marisol González, a sports reporter for Televisa Deportes. That’s who you’re seeing above, by the way.
So, with that, let’s get on with this year’s crop.
- Kate Upton on 2013 SI Swimsuit Cover, Because We Know You
- 2012 in (Mostly) Packers Broads
- Super Bowl XLVII: What to Watch For
- At Least Christian Ponder Got it Right Off the Field
- Packers Have Fourth-Best Odds to Win 2014 Super Bowl