Chicago Bears RV Here, Gone [Photos]
There was word someone had listed a Chicago Bears-themed RV on Craigslist, yesterday. We were excited, not because we wanted to buy it, but because we were thinking of all the ways we could have desecrated it.
Well, it was not to be. As soon as the RV appeared, it disappeared.
Shutdown Corner ran a story about it and this morning the Craigslist post had been flagged for removal. Not removed because it had been sold, but flagged for removal like it was a scam.
So maybe it was a scam.
We’ll show you the pictures anyway. Our favorite shows the television, which is apparently viewable from inside or outside the RV. That’s great, but what’s greater is that the screen has a picture of Rex Grossman on it.
Remember how awesome he was? Of course you do.
The selling price of this sham Chicago Bears RV was $13,500. Here are the other particulars.
- Year: 1976
- 2 bunk beds in mid section and couch lays flat for double bed
- 2 captain chairs in salon with stow away, dining table pulls out for a full size buffet table plus 2 captains chairs in cockpit that can turn around
- Full kitchen area with LP gas top burners and stove, double sink and 14 foot fridge freezer
- Rear bathroom with toilet, shower, sink
- Full 6KW built-in Onan Genset generator
- Someone vomited Chicago Bears all over the interior
- Chicago Bears Jokes? We’ve Got ‘Em!
- Lovie Smith Out in Chicago
- Packers-Bears War of Words Escalates
- Charles Woodson Won’t Return, Clay Matthews Will
- Epic Jay Cutler Jersey