Josh Sitton Gets to Go to Pro Bowl
The Green Bay Packers will actually have one of their starters in Hawaii for the Pro Bowl this week after all. Guard Josh Sitton, who was an alternate, got the call to replace San Francisco’s Mike Iupati.
Iupati’s 49ers are playing in the Super Bowl and those guys don’t have to play in this sham of a game.
Sitton will join center Jeff Saturday, who somehow made the all-star game despite getting benched by the Packers down the stretch.
The other two Packers who made the team — Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews — both dropped out because of injury.
Here’s another interesting fact — the team who gave up the second-most sacks in the NFL now has two Pro Bowl offensive linemen. That totally makes sense.
- Three Packers Make Pro Bowl, Including a Non-Starter
- The Evolution of Josh Sitton
- Of Course, Now Josh Sitton is Injured
- Josh Sitton Was Doing the NASCAR Thing [Photos]
- Just Like Us, Aaron Rodgers Will Skip Pro Bowl