Here’s Aaron Rodgers Being a Swell Guy Again [Video]
A couple months ago, we brought you video of Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers visiting a young cancer survivor. We’ve found another one of those heart-warming deals.
In this one, Rodgers visits Dijon — like the mustard! — a Milwaukee boy who had sickle cell anemia. We say had because he’s been cured through a bone marrow transplant, which is good news.
Rodgers does these visits as part of his work with the MACC Fund. And also, David Gruber needs to come along in order to get the free publicity. Hire him as a lawyer! Or else!
- Aaron Rodgers Surprised a Local Kid Again
- Tomorrow is Aaron Rodgers Day: Ways To Celebrate
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers Close on New Deal
- Aaron Rodgers Will Not Like Tom Brady’s New Deal
- Aaron Rodgers Wants to Play Until 2020, Not Worried About Deal