Here’s the Sausage, Courtesy of the Minnesota Vikings
If the Vikings would have won (hahahahahaha!), Schmitt would have had to send Rybak some cheese and other assorted Wisconsin goods. They didn’t and he didn’t.
Instead, Rybak had to give up some Minneapolis-made sausage.
What? No Hormel?
Anyway, give up the sausage he did. And it looks like it arrived today.
So who’s the big winner here? Well, the Green Bay Packers for one.
But really, the winner is YOU! At least if you live in Green Bay. That’s because the Mayor is hauling all of this sausage down to a Packers pep rally on Friday in downtown Green Bay. And he’s gonna let you eat it!
What a guy!
So get downtown on Friday — the rally is at 3:30 — and enjoy yourself at the expense of the Minnesota Vikings one last time this season.
The Vikings truly are the gift that keeps on giving.
- Here’s Another Minnesota Vikings Failure
- Here’s a Minnesota Vikings Exec Trash Talking Packers Fans
- Here’s a Vikings Reporter Getting Trucked [Video]
- Let’s Not Forget, the Minnesota Vikings Are a Joke!
- Even the NFL Network Hates the Minnesota Vikings