Young Packers Fan Tells Bears Mascot What’s Up
The Chicago Bears mascot, which is apparently named Staley Da Bear, recently visited a Chicago-area elementary school. There, he (it?) ran into eight-year-old Mason, a Green Bay Packers fan.
And things went about as swimmingly as you might expect…
This assembly was a big day for my girls because of all the heat they take (all in good fun of course). The funniest thing about it, is Mason is deathly afraid of anything in a mascot uniform, but I guess she thought this was her duty as a Packer fan. Her exact words to Staley were. “Deal with it, Bro!”
Those, of course, are the words of Mason’s mother.
It’s good to see this child is being raised properly.
- Brian Urlacher and the Chicago Bears Got Divorced
- Great Moments in Packers vs. Bears
- Probably the Best Packers Rap Video You’ll See All Week
- Five More Thoughts on Packers Win Over Bears
- Packers-Bears War of Words Escalates