Tomorrow is Aaron Rodgers Day: Ways To Celebrate
In case you forgot, tomorrow is 12-12-12. That’s right, Wednesday! Of course, it was also designated Aaron Rodgers Day in Wisconsin by the state legislature earlier this year.
That means tomorrow is all about the Green Bay Packers quarterback.
Sure, there are some things going on that we’ll fail to care about — like people wearing Aaron Rodgers‘ jerseys to work, discounts on Aaron Rodgers gear from Wisconsin merchants and people encouraging $12 donations to the MACC Fund, the charity that Rodgers works with.
The question is, how should you celebrate Aaron Rodgers Day?
Luckily, we’ve got some winning suggestions. Here’s a step-by-step process for celebrating Aaron Rodgers Day properly.
- Take the day off work. This is a Wisconsin holiday, which means it’s like a national holiday for you. Demand they pay you even though you won’t be showing up. Throw out terms like “religious discrimination” and “six-figure lawsuit” if they disagree.
- Pull on your Aaron Rodgers jersey, head over to your local Packers bar and proceed to get rip-roaring drunk. Demand they play your homemade Aaron Rodgers highlight tape on a loop throughout the day. Remark to random bar patrons what a professional looking highlight reel that is playing in the bar and wonder aloud who made it.
- Find random drunk chick (or guy) wearing Aaron Rodgers jersey, consummate your short, but meaningful relationship in bar bathroom or passenger’s seat of pickup truck. Joke how your spawn will come out wearing Aaron Rodgers jersey.
- Pound several celebratory shots, head over to Kroll’s for dinner, get kicked out for being belligerent and obnoxious. Black out and forget everything, except how awesome Aaron Rodgers is.
- Wake up in your bed like nothing happened and go back to work.