At Least Christian Ponder Got it Right Off the Field
Christian Ponder isn’t a very good quarterback. His Minnesota Vikings aren’t a very good team. At least Ponder got it right off the field though — he’s now engaged to ESPN reporter Samantha Steele.
It seems like perfect timing, really. The Vikings aren’t going anywhere, thanks largely to Ponder’s recent play. The guy has to have something to look forward too, right?
Steele, who’s 26, does college football and basketball for ESPN. Since joining ESPN in 2011, Steele has replaced Jenn Brown as sideline reporter on Thursday Night Football. She also replaced Erin Andrews on the 9 a.m. College Gameday on ESPNU.
Anyone else notice these three chicks pretty much look the same? Does ESPN have a type?
Anyway, while Steele’s career has been on the upswing, Ponder’s has been going the other way. In his past six games he’s only surpassed 200 passing yards twice. He has six touchdowns and seven picks in those games and in two of them he failed to surpass 100 yards passing.
Now, on to the important stuff.
- Christian Ponder’s Wedding Cake is Exactly What You Thought
- Christian Ponder is Sorry His Vagina Hurt on Saturday, Everyone
- Christian Ponder will be Getting Benched for Matt Cassel
- Let’s Not Forget, the Minnesota Vikings Are a Joke!
- It Pains Us, But Adrian Peterson is NFL MVP