Yes, Vikings Fans Were Being Vikings Fans Yesterday
The fact that there were arrests at Sunday’s Green Bay Packers game against the Minnesota Vikings should come as no surprise. The fact that Vikings fans were being unbearable pricks shouldn’t either.
The fact that someone was hospitalized does.
A 40-year-old Lakeland, Minn. man has been charged with substantial battery after getting involved in a parking lot melee involving between 20 and 30 people, according to the Press Gazette.
The 50-year-old victim was knocked unconscious when he tried to break up a fight in the parking lot at the Sideline Sports Bar, 1049 Lombardi Access Road, Ashwaubenon Public Safety Lt. Jody Crocker said. The first officers to arrive found the man bleeding from the head.
Here’s the best part. This idiot was wearing a purple sombrero.
Vikings fans being Vikings fans.
- Here’s the Turd in the Purple Sombrero
- Let’s All Admire New Minnesota Vikings Uniforms
- Packers vs. Vikings: What to Watch For
- Reveling in Minnesota Vikings Fans’ Despair
- Let’s Not Forget, the Minnesota Vikings Are a Joke!