Three Reasons to be Thankful
There are a lot of reasons for Green Bay Packers fans to be thankful today. Here are the top three.
1. We’re not Detroit Lions fans, which means we don’t have to cheer for a bunch of thugs and, more importantly, we don’t have to live in Detroit.
2. We’re not Chicago Bears fans, which means we’re not entering the annual late-season swoon and trying to delude ourselves that our team is good and has a shot at winning the Super Bowl.
3. We’re most thankful we’re not Minnesota Vikings fans, which means we don’t have to eat Hormel Chili today, can read and don’t have to go back to work at McDonald’s tomorrow.
- This Vikings Fan Meltdown is Glorious [Video]
- Here’s Where Packers Writers Crititicize Packers Fans
- Packers-Vikings Photobomb is Easily Best Ever
- Small-Town Packers Fans are Angry!
- Fans* Want Packers to Activate Driver