Aaron Rodgers: Class Act [Video]
When he’s not being overly-sensitive or tearing up defenses, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is saving the world.
Rodgers works with the MACC Fund and he recently spent some time with Maggie, a 10-year-old girl who was diagnosed with cancer when she was six weeks old.
They jumped on a trampoline, played some keyword and did other heartwarming fare. We doubt anyone asked David Gruber to come along, but he did anyway.
Watch the video.
- Here’s Aaron Rodgers Being a Swell Guy Again [Video]
- Aaron Rodgers Surprised a Local Kid Again
- Aaron Rodgers Wants to Bring In-N-Out Burger to Wisconsin
- Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre Got Together Last Night [Video]
- Aaron Rodgers and The Office [Photos]