Aaron Rodgers Really Likes Randall Cobb
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers enjoys playing with receiver Randall Cobb and he’s got some high praise for the second-year player.
Rodgers told USA Today he thinks Cobb will go down as one of the best draft picks in Ted Thompson‘s career.
So now, a year later, Cobb is what Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers deems “a star in the making.” Cobb, 22, has 45 catches for 500 yards and six touchdowns. Rodgers predicts Cobb’s selection “is probably going to go down as one of the best picks in (Packers general manager) Ted Thompson’s career, if not the best.”
Let’s think about that for a second.
Thompson not only drafted Rodgers, who’s working on a potential Hall of Fame career, but Clay Matthews, Greg Jennings and, well, a bunch of other guys.
We get that Cobb is coming along nicely, but that’s a bold statement.
- Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and Randall Cobb at Kentucky Derby
- Randall Cobb Says He’ll Do Better
- Aaron Rodgers Wants Randall Cobb Off Returns, Buffoon Does Not
- Randall Cobb is Questionable
- Randall Cobb’s Special Teams Days Appear Over