This Guy is Clearly Going After Randall Cobb’s Junk
Randall Cobb launched himself into the stands twice in the Green Bay Packers victory on Sunday. As Greg Jennings explained previously, that exercise can be fraught with undesirable consequences.
Namely, people grab your junk. People like the guy in the Clay Matthews jersey and Monster hat in this photo, which I just found at the Journal Sentinel.
Clearly going for Cobb’s package. And he’s not even being sly about it. He’s looking right into the camera, saying “Look at me. I am touching Randall Cobb’s crotchal area.”
His lady friend is looking on in amusement. She’s probably yelling, “Yeah! Grab Randall’s junk!”
But beware. There’s a decent chance you could get caught on camera and be forever known as the Junk Grabber.
- Randall Cobb Will Play This Week
- Randall Cobb’s Special Teams Days Appear Over
- Randall Cobb, Jeremy Ross Both in Play on Returns
- Randall Cobb’s Season in Statistical Perspective
- Randall Cobb is Questionable