Aaron Rodgers is Player of the Month
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has been named the NFC offensive player of the month, the sixth time he’s won the honor.
The Packers went 3-1 in October and Rodgers led the way in two of those wins. For the month, he was 96 of 141 for 1,101 yards, 14 touchdowns and only one interception. With his recent performance, Rodgers has also put himself back in the MVP conversation.
What’s most impressive about all of this is probably that Rodgers has won the player of the month award six times, which ties him for the most all time. The other guys in that group are a bunch of current or future Hall of Famers — Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Barry Sanders, Bruce Smith and Steve Young.
- Who Wants Aaron Rodgers’ Draft Jacket?
- Is Matthew Stafford the Anti-Aaron Rodgers?
- Aaron Rodgers Will Not Like Tom Brady’s New Deal
- Aaron Rodgers Associated Bank Commercial [Video]
- We Know Which Offensive Linemen Aaron Rodgers Doesn’t Like