Greg Jennings is Getting a Second Opinion
The Green Bay Packers haven’t seen much of Greg Jennings on the field this season. He’s missed the last three games with a groin injury. Although there seemed to be a chance he could return this week, that possibility seems to be lessening as the days go by.
On Tuesday, Jennings visited a specialist to get a second opinion on the injury.
That’s probably not a good sign. In fact, there’s talk Jennings could be out until after the Packers bye week, which comes after games with Jacksonville and Arizona.
As it stands right now, the Packers plan to test Jennings on Thursday to see if he can run. If he passes that test, he’ll practice on Friday with an eye toward playing on Sunday.
Jennings has 12 catches for 78 yards and a touchdown in what could be shaping up to be a lost season.
- Greg Jennings Wants Insane Money
- Greg Jennings Will Save the Packers
- Well, Maybe Greg Jennings Won’t Sign with Vikings After All
- Here’s Greg Jennings at the Super Bowl [Photos]
- Greg Jennings Doesn’t See Future with Packers