Oh My God, Aaron Rodgers is Injured!
Your worst nightmare is coming true! Aaron Rodgers is injured! What will the Green Bay Packers do?
Nothing, it turns out.
Yeah, Rodgers sat out of practice yesterday with a calf injury. Fortunately for everyone not named Graham Harrell or a member of the St. Louis Rams, the injury isn’t serious. In fact, Green Jesus has already said he’s playing Sunday.
“It’s been a little tight,” Rodgers said. “Nothing’s going to keep me out.”
Rodgers hurt himself on his 11-yard touchdown scamper against Houston that was ultimately called back because of a holding penalty.
Of course, he finished the game.
What would we do if Rodgers’ injury was actually serious? Well, we would expect Harrell to go out and throw for 400 yards and five touchdowns like he was at Texas Tech. Or like he was Matt Flynn.
Because you know that would totally happen.
- Aaron Rodgers No Average Joe
- We Know Which Offensive Linemen Aaron Rodgers Doesn’t Like
- Aaron Rodgers is All Pro Brett Favre Now
- Aaron Rodgers Apologizes, Mike McCarthy Better Be Next
- Aaron Rodgers Didn’t Think Much of the Trick Play Either