What’s Going On With These Packers Fans?
Here’s a scene from the Green Bay Packers game on Sunday that doesn’t involve someone getting hit in the face with a football (unfortunately).
What’s going on here? We’re not really sure, although we suspect there’s some high-grade acid involved.
It’s been suggested these two Packers fans are supposed to be characters from Dr. Seuss. Specifically, we’ve heard Thing 1 and Thing 2, but those guys had more of a wild afro than the Bride of Frankenstein thing going on.
Either way, whoever had the seats behind them was probably real pleased.
So, speculate away. What the hell is this all about, other than blocking someone else’s view?
- Awesome San Francisco 49ers Tattoos [Gallery]
- Small-Town Packers Fans are Angry!
- Fans* Want Packers to Activate Driver
- This Vikings Fan Meltdown is Glorious [Video]
- Here’s a Bears Baby Biting a Packers Baby