Jermichael Finley Blames Aaron Rodgers for Lack of Chemistry
The issue of chemistry (or a lack thereof) between Green Bay Packers tight end Jermichael Finley and quarterback Aaron Rodgers has been brought up before… by Jermichael Finley. Well, not surprisingly, Finley is at it again.
Now, Finley is saying the chemistry between he and Rodgers isn’t good enough and he pretty much blames Rodgers for that.
“It’s OK,” Finley said Wednesday. “Not good enough at all. Something to be worked on, and try to work on it as much as I can, try to talk to him as much as I can, but like I said, it takes two people.”
Finley first brought up the chemistry issue this past summer, saying he didn’t have the necessary chemistry with Rodgers to put together a monster season in 2011. So, the obvious thing to do when you’re Jermichael Finley and clearly not having a monster 2012 season? Blame chemistry and your quarterback.
Has Finley’s act gotten as old for everyone else as it has for us?
Whether it’s valid or not and whether it was his intention or not, the last thing the Packers need right now are players criticizing each other in public. Hell, after his agent publicly said Rodgers isn’t a leader, it’s the last thing Jermichael Finley needs to be doing right now.
But hey, we all know this guy isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.
So what of old Sure Hands Finley? Well, he’s obviously pissed because he isn’t getting the ball enough. He has only 22 catches for 198 yards and one touchdown on the season. His nine-yards-per-reception average is weak and suggests he’s neither breaking tackles or getting open deep. It also doesn’t help that (by our estimation) he drops every third pass that comes his way.
At his current pace, Finley will finish the season with 633 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jermichael Finley is Dominating
- Jermichael Finley Has Learned to Speak in Sound Bites
- Jermichael Finley Had Confidence Issues
- Jermichael Finley Wants to Earn His Dough
- Jermichael Finley Will Probably Be Having a Monster Season
- Jermichael Finley and Packers are Getting Divorced | Green Bay Packers | Total Packers
- Jermichael Finley Has Learned to Speak in Sound Bites « Total Packers Total Packers
- Jermichael Finley Had Confidence Issues « Total Packers Total Packers
- Jermichael Finley Has Gotten Really Boring « Total Packers Total Packers