Aaron Rodgers’ New State Farm Commercial [Video]
Are you tired of Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers discount double checking it all over the place? Yeah, State Farm really ruined that for everyone.
Not to worry! Rodgers has a new State Farm commercial and no one is doing the discount double check.
Instead, Rodgers is at an elementary school career day in what is apparently some far off land where no one knows who Aaron Rodgers is. Oddly, the kids all speak English. Oh, and at the end a fat kid shows up with a cheesehead on who does actually know who Rodgers is. He must be a transfer student.
Of course, I haven’t seen too many kids wear cheeseheads to school, even in Wisconsin. So this commercial pretty much makes no sense on any level.
- Here’s Aaron Rodgers on The Office
- Aaron Rodgers is Sixth-Highest Paid Athlete
- Aaron Rodgers’ New Deal Could Be Done Soon
- Here’s the Aaron Rodgers Infographic, Which Is Awesome
- Aaron Rodgers Wants to Play Until 2020, Not Worried About Deal