Aaron Rodgers is Your Player of the Week
Actually, he’s not your player of the week, but Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is the NFC offensive player of the week for his performance against New Orleans.
Had Garrett Hartley made that last field goal attempt and the Saints had won that game, we bet New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees — who threw for way more yards — would be collecting this award. Hartley did not and Brees is not.
On another note, maybe the NFL gave Rodgers the award so he’ll shut up about their shitty refs. “Here’s a fucking trophy. Now shut the hell up about the refs!”
Yeah, so, for whatever reason, Rodgers got the award for going 31-of-41 for 319 yards, four touchdowns and an interception. By comparison, Brees was 35-of-54 for 446, three and zero.
Of course, his crappy team didn’t win the game.
- Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre Got Together Last Night [Video]
- Packers Better Hurry Up and Extend Aaron Rodgers
- Aaron Rodgers’ New Deal Could Be Done Soon
- For Some Reason, Joe Flacco is Now Highest-Paid QB
- Aaron Rodgers No Average Joe