Greg Jennings Says Greg Jennings is Playing
Even though the Green Bay Packers say he’s a game-time decision, receiver Greg Jennings says Greg Jennings is playing tonight, yo!
Jennings has been battling a groin injury. He supposedly had a setback last week after sitting out the Packers’ week two game. However, he practiced on Friday and Saturday and coach Mike McCarthy said he looked good.
If Jennings plays, that’s good news for the Packers offense, which hasn’t produced many big plays this season. Jennings, meanwhile, is in a contract year and needs to get on the field if he’s going to get paid.
On the season, Jennings has only five catches for 34 yards. That’s an uncharacteristically low 6.8 per reception.
- Greg Jennings Wants Insane Money
- Greg Jennings’ House is For Sale [Gallery]
- Here’s Greg Jennings at the Super Bowl [Photos]
- Greg Jennings Wants to Play in Miami
- Greg Jennings Visiting the Vikings