Aaron Rodgers Could Be Wearing a 49ers Jersey
No, this is not a post about how the San Francisco 49ers passed up Aaron Rodgers and instead selected Alex Smith with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2005 NFL draft, allowing Rodgers to fall to the Green Bay Packers.
This is about a bet.
Aaron Rodgers apparently made one with one of the guys from Boyz II Men. Yeah, the same R&B crooners you remember from the ’90s. If the Packers lose to the 49ers on Sunday, Rodgers will have to wear a 49ers jersey. To be exact, an Alex Smith jersey.
It seems Rodgers is friends with Boyz II Men and got them to sing the national anthem before the Packers home opener. One of the guys in the band, Nathan Morris, is a big 49ers fan. TMZ says they only agreed to sing if Rodgers made the bet.
If the Packers win, Morris has to wear a Rodgers jersey.
Whatever happened to throwing down a couple grand on the game?
- Who Wants Aaron Rodgers’ Draft Jacket?
- Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and Randall Cobb at Kentucky Derby
- Aaron Rodgers Likes His Offense, But Not All of His Running Backs
- Aaron Rodgers Likes His Receivers Just Fine
- Aaron Rodgers Surprised a Local Kid Again