Stop Grabbing Greg Jennings’ Junk, Please
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to do the Lambeau Leap — the Green Bay Packers traditional touchdown celebration — wonder no more. Receiver Greg Jennings says it’s not all that pleasant.
Obviously, there are clowns in those end zones who are going to spill beer on you. This is Wisconsin. This is a given. Jennings says people like to get a little touchy too… even the dudes.
“I try to go away from the men because the men get a little grabby,” Jennings told Erik Kuselias of NBC Sports Radio. “The women get grabby too but them men it’s like come on, really, seriously? I’m another guy.”
Do you go home and high five your buddies and say, “I touched Greg Jennings’ penis when he did the Lambeau Leap! Wooo! Packer penis! Woooo!”
Can we please keep the molestation to a minimum?
- Greg Jennings’ House is For Sale [Gallery]
- Greg Jennings Wants to Play in Miami
- Well, Maybe Greg Jennings Won’t Sign with Vikings After All
- Here’s Greg Jennings at the Super Bowl [Photos]
- Greg Jennings and Brett Favre Colluding on Minnesota