Other Players Like Aaron Rodgers, Packers
I mean, what’s not to like?! The Sporting News is running a series where they survey NFL players and ask them to vote for players of the year, Super Bowl champs, etc. Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers came out on top of two of those categories.
Rodgers finished with the most votes when players were asked, “Who will be the offensive player of the year?” He had 46 votes compared to 28 for Tom Brady, who finished in second.
The Packers finished with the most votes when players were asked, “Which team will win the Super Bowl?” This one was slightly closer, though. The Packers won by a 33-to-28 margin over the New England Patriots.
What does this mean? You know what it means.
Players polled couldn’t vote for their own team or teammates.
- Aaron Rodgers Will Not Like Tom Brady’s New Deal
- Packers Better Hurry Up and Extend Aaron Rodgers
- Rodgers, Matthews Second-Team All Pro
- Aaron Rodgers Says Packers Weren’t Hungry, United
- Just Like Us, Aaron Rodgers Will Skip Pro Bowl