Aaron Rodgers is No. 1… Again
This is important because, you know, they just can’t rank enough shit over at ESPN and we just can’t get enough of ESPN ranking shit! Rankings! Woooooo!
Here’s what Clayton had to say about Rodgers, who beat out Tom Brady for the No. 1 spot.
After paying respect to Tom Brady and his three Super Bowl rings with the top spot last year, it’s time to give Rodgers his due. He has a great arm and a great mind. He breezed through last season with 15 regular-season wins and leads a team that I believe will reach three Super Bowls over a six-year period. Two years ago was the first. An easy schedule helps him and the Packers this year.
Yeah, that’s all great. We’re surprised the noted Pittsburgh homer didn’t rank Ben Roethlisberger No. 1. Instead, he ranked Roethlisberger fourth. That’s right. Ahead of both Mannings.
Anyway, here are some other things Rodgers ranks No. 1 in.
- Physical quotient of awesome
- Handing out ass whoopings
- Slaying bitches
- Growing glorious mustaches
- Feng shui
- Packers Better Hurry Up and Extend Aaron Rodgers
- Aaron Rodgers Will Not Like Tom Brady’s New Deal
- Aaron Rodgers Ironically Lobbies for Charles Woodson’s Return
- For Some Reason, Joe Flacco is Now Highest-Paid QB
- Aaron Rodgers Apologizes, Mike McCarthy Better Be Next