Bishop Needs Surgery, House Out 2-3 Weeks
Bad news for the Green Bay Packers. Linebacker Desmond Bishop needs surgery on his injured hamstring.
That means he’s going to miss quite a while, if not the entire season. The injury is reportedly a tear to the muscle in the back of Bishop’s leg.
D.J. Smith will step into the starting lineup for Bishop.
In better injury news, cornerback Davon House will miss two-to-three weeks with a shoulder injury. It was feared he’d be out longer.
House, who dislocated his shoulder on Thursday, had a strong preseason opener and looks like he has a shot to be a starter. That is, if he can stay on the field.
- Davon House is Really Messed Up
- Packers Reportedly Shopping Desmond Bishop
- Desmond Bishop Criticizes Packers Defense
- Davon House Saw Vanilla Ice Saturday Night [Video]
- Desmond Bishop Setting His Sights High