Aaron Rodgers and A.J. Hawk Golfing With Celebs [Photos]
A rough life these guys have.
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and linebacker A.J. Hawk are taking part in the American Century Championship in Lake Tahoe this weekend. Packers Hall of Famer Sterling Sharpe is also on hand.
They’ll be joined by guys like Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Jerry Rice and some Hollywood types. One of those Hollywood types is Brian Baumgartner, who plays Kevin Malone on The Office.
Rodgers and Hawk were out for a practice round with Baumgartner on Wednesday, which is what you see in the photo above.
Hawk is 300/1 to win the tournament and Rodgers is 50/1, according to Harrah’s Tahoe Casino Sportsbook.
- Aaron Rodgers is Back on the Party Circuit [Photos]
- Aaron Rodgers and The Office [Photos]
- Aaron Rodgers is Playing Pebble Beach Again
- A.J. Hawk Says Aaron Rodgers is Going to Get a Billion Dollars
- A.J. Hawk Took a Pay Cut Because That’s What Underachieving Players Do