Adrian Peterson Failed Math
On Friday, he made his first court appearance and demonstrated his mathematical genius. Upon his exist from the courtroom, Peterson told the media he’s “200 percent innocent.”
That’s no misprint, folks. Even though it’s not possible to be more than 100 percent of anything (except a percentage increase or decrease, of course), Peterson thinks he’s 200 percent innocent. That’s kind of like the percentage equivalent of going 360 degrees when you only need to go 180 and ending up right back where you started.
The Minnesota Vikings…
Ah, fuck it. It’s not even hard anymore.
- Here’s a Guy Falling on His Ass While Harassing Adrian Peterson
- It Pains Us, But Adrian Peterson is NFL MVP
- Adrian Peterson Wants to Return Kicks, Block Field Goals
- Packers Really Like Adrian Peterson
- Adrian Peterson — So Close