Se Ri Pak Rocks Packers Colors At U.S. Women’s Open
The U.S. Women’s Open is going on at Blackwolf Run in Kohler this weekend. Why is that notable? Because a bunch of broads are golfing? Well, yes. But it’s also notable because Se Ri Pak pulled out the Green Bay Packers colors on Friday.
Pak won the event the last time it was at Blackwolf Run in 1998 and picked up a number of local fans in the process. Lori Nickel tells us Pak wore the Green and Gold because of them.
Se Ri Pak wearing #Packers colors for @usopengolf. She’s very appreciative of her WI fans
Now, if Michelle Wie would just play in a bikini we’d probably tune in.
- Here’s a Bears Baby Biting a Packers Baby
- Awesome San Francisco 49ers Tattoos [Gallery]
- Green Bay Packers Wedding Dress Because, Of Course
- Awesome Baltimore Ravens Tattoos [Gallery]
- This Vikings Fan Meltdown is Glorious [Video]