Brandon Marshall: This Kind Of Douche
Some would call him a hipster, as in, you’re so hip with your devil may care style! But I live in L.A., where there are plenty of hipsters and we know this: hipsters are people who are trying too hard.
Anyway, Chicago Bears receiver Brandon Marshall revealed himself as such today. Marshall was on ESPN Friday in traditional hipster attire. He wore a short-sleeve dress shirt, bow tie and suspenders.
If this were the ’20s, that might be pretty dope. It’s not and it’s not.
With that in mind, we present you Brandon Marshall — hipster.
- The Bears Are After a Tight End
- NESN Reports Brian Urlacher Retired with Packers
- Bears New Head Coach is… a Guy From the CFL!
- Bears New Coach Doesn’t Care About Beating Packers
- The Chicago Bears Gave Up on the Porta Potty Dude