Aaron Rodgers Is Bromancing John Wall
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers must have something for mediocre basketball players.
Okay, yeah. Wall is maybe a little better than mediocre, but he’s no All Star.
Anyway, on the jersey Rodgers writes, “Teach me how to dougie and keep ballin’.” Wall tweeted something like, “Appreciate the jersey homie.” So, you know, they’re homies.
Wall sent Rodgers some shoes in return.
We’re going to guess this friendship sprung from the Kentucky Derby, since we can’t see any other way these guys might be connected. Rodgers has been to the Derby the past two years and Wall played at Kentucky, whose current and former players are given the royal treatment at the event.
- Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and Randall Cobb at Kentucky Derby
- Tomorrow is Aaron Rodgers Day: Ways To Celebrate
- More of Aaron Rodgers at NFL Honors
- Is Matthew Stafford the Anti-Aaron Rodgers?
- Aaron Rodgers’ Brother as Impressed with Joe Flacco as Us