Vikings Sign Another Criminal
You can’t make this stuff up, people.
It’s good to see the Minnesota Vikings have finally become a parody of themselves, though.
Today, the Vikings went and signed receiver Jerome Simpson. This wouldn’t necessarily be noteworthy, except for the fact that Simpson just served 15 days in prison on a felony drug charge. He’ll serve a three-game suspension from the NFL because of it.
Still, the Vikings went and gave him a one-year deal anyway. Why? Because their receivers suck and because they collect criminals better than anyone else in the league.
Simpson caught 50 balls for 725 yards and four touchdowns with Cincinnati last year. He also authored probably the best touchdown reception of the season.
- Things Are Looking Up For Packers
- Let’s Not Forget, the Minnesota Vikings Are a Joke!
- Five More Thoughts on Packers Win Over Vikings
- Christian Ponder’s Wedding Cake is Exactly What You Thought
- Packers Blow It in Loss to Vikings