Detroit Lions Will Go 15-1…
The Detroit Lions will go 15-1 in 2012… according to their fans.
This, of course, is the same group of people who made the Insane Clown Posse popular. So, you know…
Really though, the Lions’ website ran a survey asking fans to predict the team’s 2012 record by making game-by-game predictions. Based on the results, the majority of Lions fans think the team will win every game except one. Which one? Week 14 when the Lions travel to face the Green Bay Packers.
Seventy-three percent of Lions fans believe the Packers will win that game.
Consider, the Lions play at San Francisco and Philadelphia as well. Those results, along with their game at Chicago, have only slightly more than 50 percent of Lions fans predicting a win.
Even though they’re a bunch of delusional, unemployed, Faygo drinkers, it’s good to see hope is still alive in Detroit.
- Barry Sanders is King of the World!
- Detroit Lions’ Titus Young: Still Insane
- The Detroit Lions are Going to the Super Bowl, Everyone!
- Titus Young: Still Winning at Life
- Detroit Lions Player Arrested? Detroit Lions Player Arrested