Packers Harley [Photos]
Since we had nothing better to do, we put up a photo of some old codger driving around in a Green Bay Packers car last week. Well, as reader Dave said, “Fuck that piece of shit Packers car, here is a real Packers machine!”
Yeah, that’s actually what he said and frankly, we agree. What kind of machine could say Green Bay Packers like one built in Wisconsin? Here’s the Green Bay Packers Harley Davidson.
The only complaint we have is there should probably be some sort of customized motorcycle cow catcher on the front for running down Minnesota Vikings fans.
We don’t know much about the bike or who it belongs to. If you can tell us anything about it or you know the owner, email us.
- This Vikings Fan Meltdown is Glorious [Video]
- Here’s the Turd in the Purple Sombrero
- Pixar Sums Up the Packers 2012 Season
- Packers-Vikings Photobomb is Easily Best Ever
- You Can Put Whatever You Want on a Packers Ticket, So…