Green Bay Packers Car
Is this the greatest Green Bay Packers-themed car on the road?
Maybe. Maybe not. It’s definitely all Green Bay Packers though. It’s also a well-done paint job.
We’re going to assume this guy lives somewhere around Madison because of the capital district Packer backer notation. We’re also going to assume this car is pretty old because, as The Dude would say, it has some rust coloration.
We’re not really sure why the bumper sticker was necessary on the door. Maybe this guy wasn’t quite sure if everyone would know he was a Packers fan with the paint job alone. The sticker will definitely get the point across.
Seen any other vehicles like this? Let’s seem ‘em.
(Via Busted Coverage)
- Awesome San Francisco 49ers Tattoos [Gallery]
- Small-Town Packers Fans are Angry!
- Green Bay Packers Are Not America’s Team
- Here’s Where Packers Writers Crititicize Packers Fans
- Will Ferrell at Packers Game [Photos]