Aaron Rodgers Told You So!
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers supported his close friend, Milwaukee Brewers slugger Ryan Bruan, after Braun was accused of using performance enhancing drugs and suspended for 50 games by Major League Baseball. Braun maintained his innocence throughout and appealed the suspension.
On Thursday, he was exonerated and Rodgers, who came out in support of The Hebrew Hammer in December, was quick to say I told you so. He took to Twitter and unleashed a series of tweets.
MLB and cable sports tried to sully the reputation of an innocent man. Picked the wrong guy to mess with. Truth will set u free #exonerated
When its guilty until proven innocent, all u need are the facts. #howsthecrowmlb #exonerated
I’ll let my buddy take it from here. All u idiots talking about technicality open up for some crow too. See if Espn gets pressured not to..
…let the people hear the truth. Should get interesting. #exonerated #shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Braun’s suspension was ultimately overturned by an arbitrator, the first time a drug-related suspension has been successfully challenged.
More importantly, we can now manage to give a shit about baseball this season.
- Like Us, Aaron Rodgers Probably Regrets Defending Ryan Braun
- Aaron Rodgers Does Not Like Being Lied To, Ryan Braun
- Aaron Rodgers and Ryan Braun Are No Longer Business Partners
- That Guy Who Bet Aaron Rodgers About Ryan Braun Wants His Money
- Aaron Rodgers is Still Waiting For a Call From Ryan Braun