Aaron Rodgers Told You So!
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers supported his close friend, Milwaukee Brewers slugger Ryan Bruan, after Braun was accused of using performance enhancing drugs and suspended for 50 games by Major League Baseball. Braun maintained his innocence throughout and appealed the suspension.
MLB and cable sports tried to sully the reputation of an innocent man. Picked the wrong guy to mess with. Truth will set u free #exonerated
When its guilty until proven innocent, all u need are the facts. #howsthecrowmlb #exonerated
I’ll let my buddy take it from here. All u idiots talking about technicality open up for some crow too. See if Espn gets pressured not to..
…let the people hear the truth. Should get interesting. #exonerated #shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Braun’s suspension was ultimately overturned by an arbitrator, the first time a drug-related suspension has been successfully challenged.
More importantly, we can now manage to give a shit about baseball this season.
- Aaron Rodgers Gets All the Broads Because He’s So Cool
- Aaron Rodgers Will Not Like Tom Brady’s New Deal
- You’ll Never Guess Why Aaron Rodgers Will Have a Bad Season
- Aaron Rodgers Concerned About Contract, But Won’t Hold Out
- Who Wants Aaron Rodgers’ Draft Jacket?