Check Out Zygi Wilf’s New Pad [Photos]
The dude can’t get a new stadium for his Minnesota Vikings, but that isn’t going to stop Zygi Wilf from dropping $19 million on a new Manhattan apartment.
Who the hell would want to live in Minnesota, right?
The Vikings owner recently bought a four-bedroom, 4.5-bath joint on Park Avenue. It has six terraces, 12-foot high ceilings and a Central Park view. There’s also a library, an elevator and a fireplace in the living room.
Wilf’s place was originally listed for $24.5 million, so the cheap bastard got a pretty nice deal. Take a look.
- This Vikings Fan Meltdown is Glorious [Video]
- Here’s Another Minnesota Vikings Failure
- Mike Wallace Turned Down Way More From the Vikings
- Greg Jennings on the Vikings Now Seems Totally Plausible
- Eight Years Ago Today, Randy Moss Did This