Rodgers Says Guys Weren’t Playing At Pro Bowl
It doesn’t come as a surprise to us. Hell, we weren’t even watching.
The Pro Bowl is a fucking joke. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers confirmed what we already figured, though. There were a bunch of guys who weren’t playing at the Pro Bowl this past weekend.
“I was just surprised that some of the guys either didn’t want to play or when they were in there didn’t put any effort into it,” said.
Rodgers went on to say he was “disappointed in the lack of pride” shown by some players.
It’s somewhat surprising to hear Rodgers admit this publicly, although we always knew that to be the case. It would have been more surprising if he named names.
So come on Aaron, who dogged it?
Apparently, the AFC beat the NFC in the game by a score of 59-41.
- Just Like Us, Aaron Rodgers Will Skip Pro Bowl
- Aaron Rodgers is on Forbes’ Most Influential List
- Aaron Rodgers Didn’t Think Much of the Trick Play Either
- Three Packers Make Pro Bowl, Including a Non-Starter
- Here’s the Aaron Rodgers Infographic, Which Is Awesome