Rodgers Now America’s Third-Favorite Active Pro Athlete
We’re sure this survey is real scientific, but ESPN has figured out America’s top five active pro athletes and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is third.
Guess who’s No. 1.
That’s right. Jesus Boy himself, Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow. The Los Angeles Lakers‘ Kobe Bryant is second and quarterbacks Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are fourth and fifth, respectively.
So here’s the part we find interesting. ESPN bases this information on responses from 1,502 people 12 and older. They are supposedly a representative sample of Americans. Tebow led polling with three percent of the vote, which means he got a whooping 45 votes.
Bryant had two percent, Rodgers 1.9 percent, Manning 1.8 and Brady 1.5.
So, la di da.
- Aaron Rodgers is on Forbes’ Most Influential List
- Packers Better Hurry Up and Extend Aaron Rodgers
- Rodgers, Matthews Second-Team All Pro
- Tomorrow is Aaron Rodgers Day: Ways To Celebrate
- Aaron Rodgers Will Get New Deal Soon