Jennings Out Two To Three
The Green Bay Packers will be without receiver Greg Jennings for the next two to three weeks. Jennings sprained his knee against Oakland on Sunday.
If there’s good news here, it’s that Jennings will be back for the playoffs. The Packers will play their first playoff game on January 14 or 15.
Jennings currently has 67 receptions for 949 yards and nine touchdowns. While the Packers will probably miss him to some degree, I’d expect Jermichael Finley and perhaps even Donald Driver to take on a larger role during Jennings’ absence.
- Packers Waiting for Greg Jennings’ Price to Drop, Vikings Out
- Jermichael Finley’s Future Still Up in the Air
- Greg Jennings Doesn’t See Future with Packers
- Here’s Greg Jennings Farewell Newspaper Ad
- Packers Considering Franchise Tag for Greg Jennings