Bears Anthony Adams Taunts Sick Kid
Call it whatever you want, and I’m sure some Chicago Bears fans will have something to say about it, but it seems to me like Bears defensive tackle Anthony Adams is taunting a sick kid.
The story goes like this. Adams and Bears tight end Matt Spaeth stopped by the University of Chicago’s Comer Children’s Hospital on Tuesday to spend some time with sick kids. That’s cool. Applaudable, even.
It turns out not every kid was a Bears fan, though. One of the patients was a Green Bay Packers fan and Adams left the above message on this kid’s dry erase board. I’m sure he didn’t mean any harm by it, but who knows what the kid thought.
Funny? I don’t know. Dickish? Maybe.
You be the judge.
- Great Moments in Packers vs. Bears
- Bears New Head Coach is… a Guy From the CFL!
- The Bears Are After a Tight End
- Chicago Bears Jokes? We’ve Got ‘Em!
- Packers Coordinator Interviewing For Bears Coaching Job Today