Rodgers Now Getting Compared To Montana
Yeah, we all know — Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is a hell of a player.
He’s having a great season. He throws a beautiful ball. He makes great decisions. None debatable.
While Rodgers is getting praise from just about everyone, it hadn’t crossed our mind to compare him to arguably the greatest quarterback to ever play the game. That’s just what Packers coach Mike McCarthy did though.
“He is clearly the best decision maker that I’ve been around since my time in Kansas City with Joe Montana. He does not get bored throwing completions and that’s a great attribute to have as a quarterback. He’s clearly in tune with taking what the defense gives you. He has the anticipation, arm strength, dead accuracy to attack the seams. He does a great job of staying disciplined and playing within the offense.”
Rodgers has thrown for 2,372 yards and 20 touchdowns this season against only three interceptions. His quarterback rating is 125.7.
- For Some Reason, Joe Flacco is Now Highest-Paid QB
- Is Matthew Stafford the Anti-Aaron Rodgers?
- We Know Which Offensive Linemen Aaron Rodgers Doesn’t Like
- Aaron Rodgers Wants to Play Until 2020, Not Worried About Deal
- Aaron Rodgers Was Not Happy on Saturday