Vikings’ Cook Will Miss Packers Game Because He’s In Jail
The Minnesota Vikings and cornerback Chris Cook were made for each other.
Cook epitomizes the organization.
That is to say, he’s a dumb motherfucker.
After getting arrested on gun charges in March, Cook was arrested early Saturday morning on two counts of domestic assault. He’s being held without bail, so he’ll miss Sunday’s game against the Green Bay Packers.
The KSTP-TV website reported that Eden Prairie police said a neighbor called 911 after hearing screaming. A police spokesperson also told KSTP that the charges include strangulation. That charge is a felony in Minnesota.
Ahhhhh… do I even need to say it?
I don’t think so.
Cook was slated to start opposite Cedric Griffen this week because Antoine Winfield is expected to remain out with a neck injury. The Vikings will now turn to Asher Allen.
What’s the over/under on Aaron Rodgers‘ yardage total now?
We’ll put it at 500.
- Here’s the Turd in the Purple Sombrero
- Lest We Forget, It’s Minnesota Vikings Week
- Here’s a Minnesota Vikings Exec Trash Talking Packers Fans
- Let’s Not Forget, the Minnesota Vikings Are a Joke!
- Packers Dispatch the Vikings Like We Knew They Would