Funny Or Die Presents Millenball
We all remember when Matt Millen, as general manager, attempted to destroy the [intlink id="126" type="category"]Detroit Lions[/intlink].
He stockpiled receivers, made insane personnel decisions, hired a coach who was totally unprepared to lead a team and turned the Lions into the NFL’s only 0-16 team.
Laughable… unless you’re from Detroit.
Here’s Funny Or Die’s Moneyball knockoff, Millenball.
Wooo! Preseason champs!
- Titus Young: Still Winning at Life
- Detroit Lions’ Titus Young: Still Insane
- Willie Young’s Finger Symbolic of Detroit Lions’ Season
- Here’s How Bad the Detroit Lions Suck
- Barry Sanders is King of the World!