Rodgers Named Player Of The Month
Green Bay Packers quarterback [intlink id="25" type="category"]Aaron Rodgers[/intlink] has been named the NFC offensive player of the month.
In three games, Rodgers has piled up 917 yards and thrown for eight touchdowns and only one interception. His quarterback rating is 120.9 and he’s completed 71.8 percent of his passes.
Buffalo quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick won the AFC award. Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee took the NFC’s defensive player of the month award and Browns linebacker D’Qwell Jackson took the AFC’s.
Special teams honors went to kickers Jason Hanson and Sebastian Janikowski.
- Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre Got Together Last Night [Video]
- More of Aaron Rodgers at NFL Honors
- Rodgers, Matthews Second-Team All Pro
- Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre Talk About Making Nice
- Aaron Rodgers is Playing Pebble Beach Again