Donovan McNabb: Awful
The [intlink id="35" type="category"]Minnesota Vikings[/intlink] might have beat the [intlink id="756" type="category"]San Diego Chargers[/intlink] yesterday if their big offseason acquisition, quarterback Donovan McNabb, were worth a shit.
McNabb, who looks like a shell of his former self, essentially picked up where he left off last season when he was with the Washington Redskins. When we last saw the former Eagle, he was getting benched in favor of Bears castoff Rex Grossman.
McNabb’s first pass against the Chargers was picked off. Overall, he was 7-of-15 for 39 yards, one touchdown and one interceptions.
That’s not a mistake. He really threw for only 39 yards. His quarterback rating was a marvelous 47.9.
The Vikings look like they would have been better off going with Joe Webb until rookie Christian Ponder is ready to start.
Nice work again, Minnesota.
- Packers Dispatch the Vikings Like We Knew They Would
- Christian Ponder is Sorry His Vagina Hurt on Saturday, Everyone
- Things Are Looking Up For Packers
- Christian Ponder will be Getting Benched for Matt Cassel
- Packers Blow It in Loss to Vikings