An Ode To Aaron Rodgers’ Fu Manchu [Photos]
It may be gone the next time you see him, so we thought now would be an appropriate time to pay homage to Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers’ awesome Fu Manchu.
It’s a fine specimen of facial hair worn by many great leaders throughout history — Broadway Joe Namath, Hulk Hogan, Ben Stiller in Dodgeball and Lemmy from Motorhead, to name a few.
All have achieved great things, with the possible exception of Ben Stiller in Dodgeball, which was a stupid fuckin’ movie.
Now, Rodgers and his Fu Manchu join them.
A legendary man with a legendary mustache.
- Aaron Rodgers Talks Mustaches [Video]
- Aaron Rodgers and Hayden Panettiere? You Bet!
- Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre Talk About Making Nice
- Who Wants Aaron Rodgers’ Draft Jacket?
- Aaron Rodgers Wants to Play Until 2020, Not Worried About Deal