Soon, Vikings QB Joe Webb Will Throw Interceptions Like No Other
Whether or not [intlink id="35" type="category"]Minnesota Vikings[/intlink] quarterback Joe Webb has a legitimate shot of starting for the team in 2011 remains to be seen, but he’s preparing like he does — by working out with [intlink id="41" type="category"]Brett Favre[/intlink].
Webb has been in Hattiesburg the past few weeks, where Favre has been helping him with his passing skills — Webb’s main weakness.
The good news is this. Favre never bothered to help any other young quarterbacks *cough* [intlink id="25" type="category"]Aaron Rodgers[/intlink] *cough* when he was playing, so this is a good sign he’s going to stay retired.
The better news is this. Favre is the NFL’s all-time interception leader, so he’s probably teaching Webb how to force a ball into triple coverage, throw across his body and piss away his team’s post-season hopes right now.
It’s gonna be a fun season in Minnesota.
- This Vikings Fan Meltdown is Glorious [Video]
- Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre Got Together Last Night [Video]
- Greg Jennings and Brett Favre Colluding on Minnesota
- Packers Dispatch the Vikings Like We Knew They Would
- Brett Favre Says He’ll Come Back to Green Bay One Day